- BoomBlue Company Ltd. works from 1998 on Russian market of the building services and special building equipment.
- The Head office and technical base are located at Ramenskoe city (about 45 km from Moscow centre). At present Ramenskoe is one of the main regions of the Moscow area, which has contributed a very large involvement in different building projects.
- In the last 10 years, the Company has completed more than 500 orders involving different assembly and lifting works in Moscow and the vicinity..
- The Company services are used by as famous Russian organizations and commercial firms:
government of Moscow and Moscow region; large banks and insurance companies as UralSib and Ingosstrah; Moscow Casino “Shangri La”; large industrial firms as GASPROM and other; Russian ecclesiastical authorities; Moscow Aerospace Salon etc.;
as foreign customers: Paul McCartney and Madonna (providing the technical support for their concerts in Moscow), IKEA, Kronospan, Van Seumeren Holland BV, Alcatel, Emercom, Dumez GTM, Napred etc.
- The autopark of the Company is represented by mobile cranes (Tadano) and telescopic cranes (Merlo) which are constantly being up-graded.
- The Company staff consists of more than 30 highly qualified specialists whom can perform different very highly complicated lifting and assembly works, repair and recovery of mobile cranes and its units of international and Russian manufactures.